Get Your Free Threat Analysis
Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Cloud Access Security Brokers
Kelly Communications Systems, an independent consultant of IT-centered solutions, is proud to partner with Netskope, recently positioned as a leader in Gartner's inaugural Magic Quadrant for Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB). This recognition is validation that Netskope's vision for the cloud security market and the breadth and depth of their product are unmatched.
To request a copy of your Gartner Magic Quadrant, please follow this link to provide your contact information.
In order to showcase the power of Netskope's solution, we encourage you to sign up for your FREE Cloud Threat Analysis* and receive 30 days of FULL ACCESS to our cloud security platform. Let one of our experts guide you through the process and discuss the qualifications for your analysis in three simple steps:
- Live Solution Demo: Get a review of Netskope's cloud security platform
- Solution Evaluation: Receive full access to a Netskope tenant in your environment for 30 days
- Executive Audit Summary: Download a complete analysis of your organization's cloud security
The data collected from your evaluation period will inform the analysis of your organization's cloud environment.
Vulnerabilities in cloud applications, such as Microsoft Office 365 and Salesforce, as well as network susceptibility from end user devices, have heightened corporate exposure to cyber attacks. Close gaps in your information security and prepare for:
- DLP violations and data exposure threats
- Unplanned outages and unforeseen intrusion
- Risk in all cloud services (sanctioned or shadow IT)
- GDPR, PCI, HIPAA regulations, and other industry security standards
*Eligibility is based on specific criteria, which will be discussed during our live solution demo presentation.
Kelly Communication Systems is a partner of Netskope, a leading cloud access security broker (CASB), which provides capabilities to find, understand, and secure cloud apps. Only Netskope empowers organizations to direct usage, protect sensitive data, and ensure compliance in real-time, on any device, and for any cloud app.