Great Lakes Case & Cabinet is a leading manufacturer of racks, wall mount and free-standing enclosures, technical furniture/command center systems and accessories for the data, communication, broadcast, sound and security industries. At Great Lakes, quality products and world-class customer service have been the company’s guiding principles for nearly 30 years!
In addition to a robust portfolio of standard products and accessories, Great Lakes is one of the strongest companies in the industry for the design, engineering and manufacturing of custom products for the electronic, voice, video and data communications markets.
We offer a variety of production and shipping options, ranging from standard products shipped in 48 hours to custom product production in just six weeks. We also offer a “Fast Track” design and production service which offers custom product ready for shipment in just ten days from approval of drawings! We offer a wide variety of accessories from shelving, to cable management, cooling and power options.
- Designed to accommodate servers and conditions associated with them: high density cable management,
power options, and cooling capabilities
- Data Center applications include: hot aisle/cold aisle configuration, ducted exhaust, slab floor, and containment
- 12,19, 25 RMU; 150, 250, 300 lb. weight capacity
- 1, 2, and 3″ horseshoe knockouts on top and bottom of rear sections
- 2 pair of #12-24 fully adjustable rails
- Full piano hinge provides strength for rear section
- Front/rear access to cables
Create a complete networking solution using vertical cable manager and accessories. Start with an 8 or 5″ vertical organizer; add cable retainers, spools, and 19″ organizers for a custom solution. Vertical cable managers are compatible 2 and 4 Post Racks.