About IHSE USA, LLC
IHSE USA is a leading provider of KVM (keyboard, video & mouse) products supporting long distance signal extenders and switching for DVI, HDMI, VGA, SDI, USB, audio and RS-232 serial data. For 30 years, IHSE has been developing new and innovative ways of supporting next generation products for KVM and signal extenders. IHSE technology is deployed worldwide by public and private organizations such as broadcasting, post production, government and military, medical, financial and oil & petroleum industries. The company offers a complete line of DVI and HDMI video extenders over Cat-X or Fiber optic cables for “mission critical” video and data access.
DRACO tera enterprise | 480 Series | KVM Switch
The Draco tera enterprise hybrid fiber/cat-x switch matrix offers advanced features for large scale KVM class signal routing such as instant switching and flex-port technology allowing any port to act as either a CPU (TX) or Console (RX) depending on the connected device. The Draco tera enterprise is ideal for the space constrained work areas such as mobile production, production studios or command and control environments. Each switch matrix can be populated in groups of 8 ports in either fiber or cat-X. Additionally, the switch matrix can be populated as a full fiber, full cat-x or a mix of fiber/cat-x based on custom requirements. The switch matrix supports an endless possibility of HDMI, DVI, SDI, HD-SDI, Dual Link DVI, USB, audio and serial interfaces.
With the tera enterprise flex-port technology each I/O port can be configured as an input or output thus reducing the requirement for dedicated port configuration. Once a Draco extender is connected, it is clearly defined with an identification number (ID) to assign the device as a CPU (TX) or console unit (RX).
IHSE USA’s advanced control interface allows a wide range of operations for OSD (on screen display), Browser based JAVA applications or RS-232 control. For systems requiring third-party control, the IHSE USA control protocol is compatible with popular 3rd party control systems.
Key features and benefits
Space, power and cost savings
* Hybrid routing options – configure with Cat-X, Fiber or any combination of both
* Hot swappable modules – update or repair without powering down system
Ideal for large studio and mobile production
* Simplified cable management
* SFP option modules allow KVM or SDI capabilities in the same frame
Superior signal integrity
* No-delay switching times with IHSE’s Instant Switch technology
* Flex-port technology for auto-sensing and mapping of attached extender devices
Scalable control system to build larger systems
* Agnostic port assignments can be configured from 1 to X or X to 1 (x= total ports -1)
Ultra efficient design
* Front loading interface cards, power supplies and control cards
* Local monitor, keyboard and mouse connections for system monitoring
Incredible control system flexibility
* Use the built-in Draco tera OSD (On Screen Display) for standalone configurations
* Build the optimum system with pre-bundled control software options