- The risks of public Wi-Fi and how to stay safeby email@example.com on October 17, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Photo by laura kelly on Unsplash In a bid to entertain their customers, airports, coffee shops, shopping malls - and literally all public places- provide free Wi-Fi. And because the traffic in and around these places is exceedingly […]
- Are smart homes really safe from hackers?by firstname.lastname@example.org on October 16, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Image Source: Pexels There are a number of smart devices becoming commonplace in homes around the world, leading us closer and closer to the reality of smart homes, or houses that depend primarily on interconnected smart tech. Heating, lighting, […]
- Security monitoring for managed cloud Kubernetesby email@example.com on October 15, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Photo by chuttersnap on Unsplash Kubernetes (K8s) is an open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. It has recently seen rapid adoption across enterprise environments. Many […]
- Love your enemies before you destroy themby firstname.lastname@example.org on October 10, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Photo by Volkan Olmez on Unsplash “In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand […]
- What’s new in OTXby email@example.com on October 9, 2019 at 1:00 pm
AT&T Alien Labs and the Open Threat Exchange (OTX) development team have been hard at work, continuing our development of the OTX platform. As some of you may have noticed, we’ve added some exciting new features and capabilities this last […]
- Workplace design tips to help deter hackersby firstname.lastname@example.org on October 8, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Photo by ROOM on Unsplash 31 percent of companies in the USA have been subjected to cyber attacks and 43 percent of those attacks were aimed at small businesses. When workplaces are designed with cybersecurity in mind, the odds […]
- How to avoid becoming a victim of cybercrime: 5 tipsby email@example.com on October 2, 2019 at 1:00 pm
Description: Do you want to avoid cybercrime? Online identity theft and fraud, webcam hackers, ransomware cyber-attacks, phishing, and other scams are a threat to all of us. Keep reading to protect your data and privacy and save your files and […]
- What you need to know about PII security in 2019by firstname.lastname@example.org on October 1, 2019 at 1:00 pm
As a society we have always relied on personal identifiers, commonly known as personally identifiable information (PII). Defining and protecting PII has recently become much more important as a component of personal privacy now that advances in […]
- Feed has no items.
- Cybersecurity is a team sporton October 18, 2019 at 9:00 pm
To deliver security and trust on a global scale in this environment will require more than individual companies operating in silos. More RSS Feed for Cisco: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- A step-by-step guide to navigating digital transformationon October 18, 2019 at 8:00 pm
In every sector, organizations are rushing to embrace technologies like cloud, IoT, and automation to differentiate their offerings More RSS Feed for Cisco: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- The Network week in review: Oct 14- Oct 18on October 18, 2019 at 12:00 pm
This week we learned why edge computing is helping data centers, we saw how lives are changed through education, and we investigated what's on Cisco CTO Dave Ward's desk! Read below to learn more. More RSS Feed: newsroom. ...
- How 5G Will Accelerate Industrial IoTon October 17, 2019 at 2:30 pm
How 5G Will Accelerate Industrial IoT 2019 is shaping up to be a remarkable time in the 5G technology global roll-out. With its higher data rate, ultra-reliable and lower latency... More RSS Feed for Cisco: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- Cisco Nominates Carol B. Tomé to Board of Directorson October 17, 2019 at 12:30 pm
Steven M. West to Retire from Cisco Board More RSS Feed: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- Cisco as official technology partner of City Football Groupon October 17, 2019 at 12:00 pm
Cisco announces new global partnership to become official technology partner of City Football Group More RSS Feed for Cisco: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- City Football Group Announces New Global Partnership With Ciscoon October 17, 2019 at 12:00 pm
Cisco to Become Official Technology Partner for Five City Football Group Clubs Spanning Four Continents More RSS Feed: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- Preparing the Enterprise for Wi-Fi 6on October 16, 2019 at 4:00 pm
Wi-Fi 6 brings several improvements that will help enterprise networks operate with greater efficiency and serve an ever-increasing number of devices. More RSS Feed for Cisco: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- Exinda Continues Global Growth Topping 3,000 Customerson September 18, 2013 at 4:30 pm
Visionary WAN Optimization Vendor Continues Growth With Notable Industry Designations and Product Enhancements(PRWeb September 18, 2013)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11131709.htm
- Exinda Connects with the Detroit Tigers to Deliver a Reliable Network Experienceon August 9, 2013 at 12:15 am
Exinda steps up to the plate to assure a user-friendly experience for media, staff and fans at Comerica Park.(PRWeb August 09, 2013)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/exinda_assures_network/control_detroit_tigers/prweb11012378.htm
- Exinda Announces Greg Veres as Vice President Engineeringon December 23, 2011 at 1:00 pm
Proven software development executive takes charge of Exinda’s development organization(PRWeb December 23, 2011)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/12/prweb9061504.htm
- Exinda Appoints Bytes as Reselleron December 22, 2011 at 2:00 pm
Bytes System Integration becomes partner of choice for South African market.(PRWeb December 22, 2011)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/12/prweb9060093.htm
- Exinda Optimizes Bandwidth, Delivers Network Visibility for York Data Serviceson December 22, 2011 at 12:15 am
Yorkshire, England based Service Provider Prioritizes Traffic with Exinda Appliance(PRWeb December 22, 2011)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/12/prweb9060019.htm
- Phil Montgomery Joins Exinda Board of Directorson November 9, 2011 at 2:00 pm
Exinda today announced that Phil Montgomery has joined its Board of Directors. Montgomery is currently senior director of desktop product management for VMware, Inc., and has a strong background in engineering and marketing of WAN optimization […]
- Exinda Targets Accelerated UK Growth Via Channel Revampon November 8, 2011 at 10:00 am
Exinda, a global provider of WAN optimization solutions incorporating Unified Performance Management, today added further momentum to its UK market push with the launch of its new Partner Program and the appointment of several key personnel to its […]
- Hempsons Solicitors Optimises WAN Traffic with Exindaon October 19, 2011 at 7:00 am
Leading UK Law Firm Accelerates Citrix, Data Replication Traffic with Exinda Appliance(PRWeb October 19, 2011)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hempsons_optimises_with/exinda/prweb8887315.htm
- Feed has no items.
- 4 barriers to tech adoption in the healthcare industryby Brian Goodwin on October 16, 2019 at 3:00 pm
Are you equipped to deliver the healthcare of the future? In our new blog series, we explore key areas of consideration to help you make the decisions that will improve the lives of patients, doctors, and nurses. Whether it’s the Internet of […]
- Infrastructure Talent Needs for Cutting-Edge Data Centersby Ashley Dunham on October 11, 2019 at 7:39 pm
Part 2: Insights from industry expert Peter Kazella In the second of our two-part blog series with industry expert Peter Kazella of Pkaza, a 12-year Data Center Facilities recruiter, we discuss what it takes to go live with a newly built data center […]
- Data Center Infrastructure Trends & Talent Needsby Ashley Dunham on October 4, 2019 at 4:19 pm
Part 1: Insights from industry expert Peter Kazella As you modernize, upgrade, and invest in your data center, your team needs skilled technicians and leaders if you want to take full advantage of the new trends and technology available to you. […]
- Panduit Accepts Three 2019 Innovators Awardsby Sandy Beggs on October 2, 2019 at 3:05 pm
Innovation is one of those words that gets tossed around a lot. A. LOT. In fact, an expert just recently included it on a list of words that should never be used to describe yourself. However, for companies like Panduit, where our first focus is on […]
- The Floating Cloud Trendby Jennifer Vallarautto on October 2, 2019 at 3:00 pm
For financial services institutions, the competition to gain competitive advantage is fierce. Many factors can set you apart from the pack: a few microseconds of advantage in a digital trade; your network uptime; the responsiveness of your customer […]
- Feed has no items.
- Server Technology Brings Back the 80sby Erik Stabile on February 6, 2015 at 7:26 pm
Hi my name is Teresa, I’m the new Human Resources Director for Server Technology. I’m so glad to be here. The Server Technology employees are amazing. On Friday the Server Technology employees dressed up in 80’s gear and donated […]
- Downtime Is a Big Problem, According to Fed IT Workersby Eric Giacomini on January 19, 2015 at 2:00 pm
A total of 300 federal IT workers recently took the time to grade their departments’ downtime management strategies in a survey conducted by Meritalk, as was reported in a Financial Times article. The results of the survey were not pretty, […]
- Three Data Center Power Resolutions for 2015by Josh Schaap on January 16, 2015 at 2:00 pm
Time flies as, once again, we reached the end of another year. It seems like just yesterday we were sharing with you ways to shelter your network equipment from soaring summer temperatures. Now, you should be preparing your data center to handle […]
- The Global Data Center Power Market Is Boomingby Josh Schaap on January 15, 2015 at 2:00 pm
A new study from Research and Markets shows that data center power monitoring technology will continue to be a “go to” power management solution for network professionals over the next several years. The report, titled “Data Center […]
- Data Center Power Monitoring: Protect Your Infrastructureby Eric Giacomini on January 15, 2015 at 12:08 am
For people in the U.S. energy sector, securing the infrastructure that provides much of the country’s juice has become of paramount importance. With the number and impact of security breaches increasing, many are asking the same question: What […]
- On a Budget? Here’s How to Get More Rack Power Cheaply and Safelyby Eric Giacomini on January 14, 2015 at 12:49 am
Like most data centers, your server racks are becoming increasingly dense as you adopt cutting-edge new technologies. This is creating the need for more power in your data center. Your challenge, therefore, is to increase power to each individual […]
- Three Reasons to Invest in Data Center Power Monitoring This Winterby Eric Giacomini on January 9, 2015 at 9:42 pm
Right now you and your IT staff are in the process of planning your budget for 2015. During this course of action, have you considered investing in a data center power monitoring solution for your business? A data center power monitoring […]
- Now Is the Time to Embrace Renewable Energy in Your Data Centerby Josh Schaap on January 6, 2015 at 11:04 pm
Your data center uses a massive amount of electricity. Like most large enterprises, the energy you burn in a year is enough to power a small city for an extended period of time. While your business’s heavy energy consumption is largely […]