- Stories from the SOC - Credential Dumpingby firstname.lastname@example.org on July 9, 2020 at 11:00 am
Stories from the SOC is a blog series that describes recent real-world security incident investigations conducted and reported by the AT&T SOC analyst team for AT&T Managed Threat Detection and Response customers. Executive Summary During […]
- Ransomware attacks on the perimeterby email@example.com on July 8, 2020 at 11:00 am
This blog was written by a guest blogger. As companies shift more focus to combatting the recent epidemic in ransomware attacks, they are faced with choices on how to best deploy defenses to counter new attacker tactics and stay ahead of the […]
- Zero Trust security model explained: what is Zero Trust?by firstname.lastname@example.org on July 8, 2020 at 8:15 am
This blog was written by a third party author What is Zero Trust? Zero Trust is a cybersecurity model with a tenet that any endpoint connecting to a network should not be trusted by default. With Zero Trust, everything and everyone— […]
- Vulnerability assessment steps, process explainedby email@example.com on July 8, 2020 at 8:07 am
This blog was written by a third party author What is a vulnerability assessment? Vulnerability assessment is the process of defining, identifying, classifying, and prioritizing vulnerabilities in systems, applications, and networks. It provides […]
- Types of DDoS attacks explainedby firstname.lastname@example.org on July 8, 2020 at 7:33 am
This blog was written by a third party author and does not reflect the opinions of AT&T The general types of DDoS attacks Distributed denial of service (DDoS) is a broad class of cyberattack that disrupts online services and resources by […]
- Building security culture: How organizations can improve cybersecurityby email@example.com on July 7, 2020 at 11:00 am
This blog was written by an independent guest blogger. As our personal and business lives move into the digital sphere, implementing robust cybersecurity practices has quickly become a necessity. Much like brushing your teeth twice a day or making […]
- Improving workflows to speed security implementationby firstname.lastname@example.org on July 6, 2020 at 11:00 am
Introduction Limited budgets, limited staff, limited time. Any security professional will have dealt with all of these repeatedly while trying to launch new initiatives or when completing day-to-day tasks. They are possibly the most severe and […]
- Vulnerability management explainedby email@example.com on July 2, 2020 at 1:01 pm
This blog was written by a third party author. What is vulnerability management? Every year, thousands of new vulnerabilities are discovered, requiring organizations to patch operating systems (OS) and applications and reconfigure security […]
- Feed has no items.
- #CLEUR: Here's how we can build the future interneton January 30, 2020 at 4:00 pm
The future internet will open new opportunities for remotely training and reskilling workers in a smoother and more effective way. More RSS Feed for Cisco: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- Cisco ushers in a bright new age of bridgeson January 29, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Our dependence on apps is reaching its technical limits. But don't worry: Cisco is solving the issue. More RSS Feed for Cisco: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- How do you accelerate your hybrid applications?on January 29, 2020 at 7:30 am
When apps are from Mars and infrastructure is from Venus, how do you accelerate your Hybrid Applications? More RSS Feed for Cisco: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- Secure, intelligent collaboration for allon January 28, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Cisco Collaboration is laser-focused on innovating the future of work. More RSS Feed for Cisco: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- Securing IoT for your Competitive Advantageon January 28, 2020 at 7:30 am
Delivering visibility, analytics, automation, and security across the branch, campus, and data center into operational environments. More RSS Feed for Cisco: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- Cisco Appoints AMD President and CEO Dr. Lisa T. Su to Board of Directorson January 27, 2020 at 8:30 pm
More RSS Feed: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- Cisco's new Cybersecurity Co-Innovation Center in Milanon January 27, 2020 at 8:00 pm
Our newest Co-Innovation Center is focused on cybersecurity, privacy, digital skills and social impact. More RSS Feed for Cisco: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- From privacy to trust and ROIon January 27, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Insights from the Cisco Data Privacy Research Program More RSS Feed for Cisco: newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds ...
- Exinda Continues Global Growth Topping 3,000 Customerson September 18, 2013 at 4:30 pm
Visionary WAN Optimization Vendor Continues Growth With Notable Industry Designations and Product Enhancements(PRWeb September 18, 2013)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11131709.htm
- Exinda Connects with the Detroit Tigers to Deliver a Reliable Network Experienceon August 9, 2013 at 12:15 am
Exinda steps up to the plate to assure a user-friendly experience for media, staff and fans at Comerica Park.(PRWeb August 09, 2013)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/exinda_assures_network/control_detroit_tigers/prweb11012378.htm
- Exinda Announces Greg Veres as Vice President Engineeringon December 23, 2011 at 1:00 pm
Proven software development executive takes charge of Exinda’s development organization(PRWeb December 23, 2011)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/12/prweb9061504.htm
- Exinda Appoints Bytes as Reselleron December 22, 2011 at 2:00 pm
Bytes System Integration becomes partner of choice for South African market.(PRWeb December 22, 2011)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/12/prweb9060093.htm
- Exinda Optimizes Bandwidth, Delivers Network Visibility for York Data Serviceson December 22, 2011 at 12:15 am
Yorkshire, England based Service Provider Prioritizes Traffic with Exinda Appliance(PRWeb December 22, 2011)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/12/prweb9060019.htm
- Phil Montgomery Joins Exinda Board of Directorson November 9, 2011 at 2:00 pm
Exinda today announced that Phil Montgomery has joined its Board of Directors. Montgomery is currently senior director of desktop product management for VMware, Inc., and has a strong background in engineering and marketing of WAN optimization […]
- Exinda Targets Accelerated UK Growth Via Channel Revampon November 8, 2011 at 10:00 am
Exinda, a global provider of WAN optimization solutions incorporating Unified Performance Management, today added further momentum to its UK market push with the launch of its new Partner Program and the appointment of several key personnel to its […]
- Hempsons Solicitors Optimises WAN Traffic with Exindaon October 19, 2011 at 7:00 am
Leading UK Law Firm Accelerates Citrix, Data Replication Traffic with Exinda Appliance(PRWeb October 19, 2011)Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hempsons_optimises_with/exinda/prweb8887315.htm
- Feed has no items.
- Reach Objective for Next Generation Higher Speed Ethernetby Dr. Rick Pimpinella on June 29, 2020 at 8:11 pm
The international Standards body that specifies the requirements for today’s optical data communications for Data Center and Enterprise applications is the International Electronic & Electrical Engineers, i.e., the IEEE. The […]
- Atlona Welcomes Two New Additions to the PTZ Camera Seriesby Ashley Dunham on June 27, 2020 at 3:00 am
School’s out – A/V’s in! Education facilities are now looking at their infrastructures and A/V capabilities to deliver distance learning resources when school resumes in the fall, whether it be on-campus or off-site. Atlona has […]
- The role of Hybrid IT in FSI customer-centricityby Jennifer Vallarautto on June 24, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Challenger banks have shown what’s possible in the Financial Services sector – new ways of banking, trading as well as modelling and managing risk. As financial services brands consider the next five years, hybrid IT offers the greatest […]
- Panduit to Present in Validated Multivendor Interoperability from 10GbE to 400GbE Webinarby Ashley Dunham on June 8, 2020 at 3:00 pm
The Ethernet Alliance, a global consortium dedicated to the continued success and advancement of Ethernet technologies, today announced details of its upcoming “Interoperability and the Ethernet Ecosystem” webinar. The free […]
- Three Ways COVID-19 Will Shape Industrial Automationby Michael Vermeer on June 8, 2020 at 11:00 am
As we enter June 2020, economies are beginning to re-assemble after a global shut-down that has redefined how we interact with each other. As we respond and adjust in the short term, questions remain about how critical sectors of the economy, […]
- Feed has no items.
- Server Technology Brings Back the 80sby Erik Stabile on February 6, 2015 at 7:26 pm
Hi my name is Teresa, I’m the new Human Resources Director for Server Technology. I’m so glad to be here. The Server Technology employees are amazing. On Friday the Server Technology employees dressed up in 80’s gear and donated […]
- Downtime Is a Big Problem, According to Fed IT Workersby Eric Giacomini on January 19, 2015 at 2:00 pm
A total of 300 federal IT workers recently took the time to grade their departments’ downtime management strategies in a survey conducted by Meritalk, as was reported in a Financial Times article. The results of the survey were not pretty, […]
- Three Data Center Power Resolutions for 2015by Josh Schaap on January 16, 2015 at 2:00 pm
Time flies as, once again, we reached the end of another year. It seems like just yesterday we were sharing with you ways to shelter your network equipment from soaring summer temperatures. Now, you should be preparing your data center to handle […]
- The Global Data Center Power Market Is Boomingby Josh Schaap on January 15, 2015 at 2:00 pm
A new study from Research and Markets shows that data center power monitoring technology will continue to be a “go to” power management solution for network professionals over the next several years. The report, titled “Data Center […]
- Data Center Power Monitoring: Protect Your Infrastructureby Eric Giacomini on January 15, 2015 at 12:08 am
For people in the U.S. energy sector, securing the infrastructure that provides much of the country’s juice has become of paramount importance. With the number and impact of security breaches increasing, many are asking the same question: What […]
- On a Budget? Here’s How to Get More Rack Power Cheaply and Safelyby Eric Giacomini on January 14, 2015 at 12:49 am
Like most data centers, your server racks are becoming increasingly dense as you adopt cutting-edge new technologies. This is creating the need for more power in your data center. Your challenge, therefore, is to increase power to each individual […]
- Three Reasons to Invest in Data Center Power Monitoring This Winterby Eric Giacomini on January 9, 2015 at 9:42 pm
Right now you and your IT staff are in the process of planning your budget for 2015. During this course of action, have you considered investing in a data center power monitoring solution for your business? A data center power monitoring […]
- Now Is the Time to Embrace Renewable Energy in Your Data Centerby Josh Schaap on January 6, 2015 at 11:04 pm
Your data center uses a massive amount of electricity. Like most large enterprises, the energy you burn in a year is enough to power a small city for an extended period of time. While your business’s heavy energy consumption is largely […]