Liebert, a division of Emerson Network Power is the world’s leading provider of critical infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communications technology systems. With an expansive portfolio of intelligent, rapidly deployable hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management, Emerson enables efficient, highly available networks.
As part of the Emerson Network Power platform, the Liebert offers power, cooling, monitoring and management solution for critical data center applications, as well as professional services.
- AC Power Systems – Uninterruptible power systems and associated power distribution equipment and enclosures.
- Categories: Desktop/Workstation; Rackmount; Network; Large Facility; Power Distribution and Conditioning; Rack-Based PDU
- Precision Cooling Equipment:
- Categories: High-Density Modular, Small Room, Large Room, Telecom, Industrial, Heat Rejection, Economizer
- Server Racks and Integrated Cabinets: Standard and customized integrated cabinets with self-contained air conditioning, UPS and wiring management.
- Categories: Indoor Racks and Accessories; Aisle Containment; Bundles; High-Density Cooling Integrated
- Infrastructure Management: including monitoring software and services.
Liebert keeps its cool in the face of a power meltdown. The company designs, makes and markets surge suppressors, uninterruptable power supply (UPS) units, precision cooling equipment, enclosures, and monitoring equipment that helps protect and support IT environments. Its products are used by companies in the communications, government, industrial, and utilities sectors.
Liebert GXT4 UPS
Liebert GXT4 single-phase, on-line UPS system is available in the widest range of high-capacity models: 500–3000VA, as well as 5, 6, 8 and 10kVA. The Liebert GXT4 boasts best-in-class affordability while still meeting the need for higher power capacities and availability in small spaces. The UPS features double-conversion technology that ensures the cleanest power to protected equipment, and longer lasting batteries. Liebert GXT4 protects equipment from virtually all power disturbances due to blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference by providing better power conditioning than line-interactive systems.
Uninterruptible power systems contain the reliability, features, and flexibility required by networks and electronics in rack environments to advance data center efficiency.
Why Customers Need a Liebert GXT4 UPS
- Comes with a two-year, no-hassle warranty, and 1000VA–10kVA models are available with a five year Power Assurance service package
- Continuously conditions power to better protect equipment from all power anomalies
- Ships with internal batteries connected and charged to reduce installation time and costs
- Adapts to multiple load requirements without adding space-consuming transformers
- Simplifies maintenance with user-replaceable, hot-swappable batteries
Emerson Network Power Rack PDU Systems Rack Power Distribution Solutions
Help customers manage costs and ensure power availability with the broadest offering of rack PDUs (Power Distribution Units) available. Our line offers basic PDUs to adaptive PDU solutions with innovative features you can’t find in competitive solutions, such as:
- Highest standard operating temperature in the industry, rated up to 55C / 131F. Delivers reliable performance in the hostile conditions in the back of the rack.
- Superior measurement accuracy for reliable power management.
- Hot-swappable power modules allow customers to add or replace receptacles without powering down making it easier to manage equipment adds, changes and moves. Customers save money by extending their PDU investment instead of switching out entire PDU when needs change.
- Reconfigurable input power lets customers change incoming power without replacing PDU.
- Card-based communications allows for upgrades as communications technologies change swap out just the card.
- Strip, branch and receptacle level monitoring help customers react faster to potential issues and ensure high availability.
- Rugged construction means our PDUs are engineered to be reliable and long lasting, including having the widest operating temperature in the industry
Reliable and efficient rack-based data center power distribution units provide basic distribution, remote monitoring and control at the receptacle level in data center rack environments.
Each Smart Solutions offering addresses specific needs with rapidly deployable solutions that cost-effectively add data center capacity, improve IT control and increase efficiency — to balance the most common data center objectives.
Hot aisle/cold aisle configuration separates hot and cold air streams to improve data center infrastructure efficiency. A physical barrier – containment – optimizes this configuration for better cooling operation and higher efficiency.
Intelligent, integrated data center solutions optimize infrastructure efficiency and capacity.
Why Customers Need Smart Solutions Infrastructure
- Improves energy efficiency, space utilization and IT productivity
- Supports increases in capacity through better management of space, density and availability
- Attains measurable savings in initial capital expense and ongoing operating expense
- Ensures location flexibility and compatibility with existing infrastructure
- Improves control and management of the IT environment
- Achieves fast and easy design and implementation of infrastructure
Racks and Integrated Solutions
Optimize data center management and performance for IT systems and data centers. Emerson Network Power delivers data center racks, server rack cabinets, and enclosure solutions, from Knürr and Liebert. Data Center rack solutions support IT and networking equipment in computer rooms of all sizes, with rack enclosures that contain precision cooling, uninterruptible power, rack PDUs, and wiring management in a sturdy, lockable cabinet.
Indoor server rack cabinets and accessories respond to an array of data center infrastructure needs, with specific solutions designed for data center optimization..
Scalable data center racks manage varying levels of heat loads to support data center best practices.
Data Center Monitoring
Data center monitoring solutions provide full visibility into IT systems and infrastructure.
Data Center Management
Emerson Network Power’s Infrastructure Management products offer comprehensive data center infrastructure resource management system that revolutionizes the manner in which organizations manage today’s increasingly complex and ever-changing data center environment. It is the only enterprise-wide solution with the capabilities and tools to deliver all aspects of intelligent data center management to assist organizations with the challenges they face.
Trellis™ Enterprise Solutions
For today’s biggest challenges and data center initiatives, organizations need a robust solution to meet their growing demands. Emerson Network Power partners with our customers to understand and solve their data center imperatives and deliver the industry-leading DCIM solution to improve operations, increase efficiency and enable business for growth and transformation.
Data Center Requirements and Trellis™ Platform
To better plan and manage, IT personnel need to have a clear understanding of the assets, space, power and capacity that reside in the data center and determine how to do more with less.
- Reduce inefficiencies in your iinfrastructure without disrupting your existing operations
- Defer capital expenses and increase operating margin
- Make your infrastructure resilient and flexible to support your planned transformational and growth initiatives
The business operations of the organization need to focus on improving the overall agility, accuracy, access and availability.
- Improve the quality of your IT services and SLAs with holistic, end-to-end visibility across the infrastructure
- Reduce your operational expenses without compromising on infrastructure availability or agility
- Increase your infrastructure agility and flexibility without compromising on infrastructure availability
IT organizations need to improve operational efficiencies while at the same time minimize the risk of outages and downtime.
- Improve your productivity and make you more effective in your job
- Help scale your resources and manage remote resources more effectively
- Ensure that you have the required visibility and control into your data center resources to perform your job efficiently
Trellis™ Inventory Manager
The ultimate tool for keeping track of all of your assets.
Trellis™ Site Manager
Full tracking and reporting on the health of your devices.
Trellis™ Power System Manager
Complete management of your data center’s power system.
Trellis™ Thermal System Manager
Provides thermal management for the dynamic and often complex data center environment.
Trellis™ Process Manager
The Trellis™ Process Manager workflow is designed to help the organization work more efficiently while reducing the risks associated with changes in the data center.
Trellis™ Mobile Suite
The Trellis™ Mobile Suite will eliminate note taking, reduce the chance of errors through re-entering of data, increase staff efficiency and reduce time spent on audits. The Trellis Mobile Suite extends the real-time capabilities of the Trellis platform while physically being located in the data center.
Trellis™ Platform Express Edition
The Trellis™ Platform Express Edition provides an out-of-the-box DCIM solution with the same features, functions and benefits as those found in the Trellis platform…just simplified.