Data Center Rack PDUs and Power Management Solutions
Server Technology’s power strategy experts have provided power solutions for labs, data centers, and telecommunications operations for 30 years. Over 60,000 customers around the world rely on our rack power distribution units and award winning power management solutions to reduce downtime, facilitate capacity planning, improve energy utilization, and drive efficiency. With the best quality, best technical support and most patents, Server Technology products provide uncompromising reliability, innovation, and value for the data center. Only with Server Technology will customers Stay Powered, Be Supported and Get Ahead.
Server Technology is on the forefront of innovation for data center power solutions. Their team of engineers, sales and support staff, provide reliable data center power products to help you Stay Powered, Be Supported, and Get Ahead.
Server Technology’s more than two-dozen patents is a testament to their 30 plus years in the industry of data center power management. Today, Server Technology provides data centers, telecommunications and labs with the most advanced solutions available.
Density Solution: High Density Outlet Technology
- Most Outlets/form factor
- The right outlets in the right place
- Higher certified operating temps 65 C
- Alternating Phase
- Your can build your own at servertech.com/BYPDU
Uptime Solution: PRO2, The Next Evolution in PDU Design
- Flexible shallow hardware platform
- Improved serviceability of network card
- Maintains high availability to your data
- Expanded warning and alarm levels
Capacity Planning Tool Solution: Award Winning Sentry Power Manager
- Easy seamless integration
- Monitor and plan your growth and capacity
- Reports and alerts that you need
- Most Affordable Power Management Solution on the market
Telecommunications Solution: The Sentry -48 VDC Cabinet Power Distribution Unit Family
- Includes both basic and switched products. Provide fuse protected, reliable power distribution for routers, servers and other network devices for mission critical networks.
2,000 SKU’s to Meet Any Demand