Information security is no longer a nice-to-have feature for businesses; it is a must-have requirement. IoT, mobile devices, cloud data storage, and a virtual workforce are causing security vulnerabilities for Fortune 1000 companies and small firms alike, creating the need for all companies to ensure their network is safeguarded, their data is secure, and their employees and customers are protected.
“The majority of cyber criminals are indiscriminate; They target vulnerable computer systems regardless of whether the systems are part of a Fortune 500 company, a small business, or belong to a home user.”
Cybersecurity Starts Here
Kelly Communications Systems (KCS) has spent the last 30+ years as a trusted partner and solutions provider to enterprise companies and medium-sized businesses, optimizing IT performance, flexibility, and security across their entire organization.
When it comes to a complete cybersecurity solution, our team starts every client engagement with the five following practices, a recommended framework by The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Partner Spotlight: Netskope
- Identify: Our security experts start every engagement with a review your entire network. Our mission is to understand the gaps in systems, assets, and data. As such, we utilize a number of assessments provided by our partners to prioritize the areas that are most susceptible to attack.
- Protect: After surfacing all the risks to your network, we make recommendations in areas such as cloud security, next generation firewalls, visibility software, backup and recovery, and much more. Our project management team will work with your executives to map out a process for implementation.
- Detect: Continuous monitoring and alerting will allow your organization to detect cybersecurity events in a timely manner, thus reducing attacker “dwell time” on your network.
- Respond: An aggressive and timely response to a detected cybersecurity incident can reduce data exposure and limit MTTR. Our team assists you with the assets your staff needs to analyze and mitigate risks.
- Recover: A good cybersecurity solution is incomplete without the ability to recover systems after an attack. Through our partners, we offer devices and software that address gaps in the overall security plan, automate data and device backup and recovery, and ensure that your organization experiences minimal downtime.
Guiding You Through All Cybersecurity Challenges
Today’s cybersecurity landscape requires complete visibility, around-the-clock management, timely prevention, and immediate rescue. Aligning with recognized industry partners, KCS is ready to guide your team through any cybersecurity issue. Learn more about how we can help below: